Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 Times in 5,038 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

FBI releases Bill Clinton closed case files days before vote

excerpts:

November 1, 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-relea...232844166.html

Washington (AFP) - The FBI has unexpectedly released documents concerning ex-president Bill Clinton's pardon of the husband of a wealthy Democratic donor, in a surprise move just days before the election in which his wife is seeking to become America's first female president.

The release of the heavily redacted 129-page report over the pardon of trader Marc Rich -- an investigation that closed in 2005 without charges -- triggered questions from Democrats already angered by the FBI's probe into hundreds of thousands of newly uncovered emails possibly linked to Hillary Clinton.

While the Rich documents were published online Monday, they received little notice until they were posted on Tuesday on a Twitter account for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's division managing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that had had no posts since a year ago, except for a small handful released simultaneously on Sunday.

"Absent a FOIA litigation deadline, this is odd," said Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon.

"Will FBI be posting docs on Trump's housing discrimination in '70s?" he added, referring to Clinton's Republican rival Donald Trump, a billionaire real estate magnate.
    Click here to enlarge

Neophyte I
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not big on conspiracy theories, especially given that Comey is a Democrat appointee. But this is just a little too suspicious even for me. Why is all this now being brought up just days before the election. Something's messed up.
    DemocraticWarrior is not a registered Political Action Committee, nor is it a registered Non-Profit Organization. Donations to DemocraticWarrior are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.
    Click here to enlarge

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBL Coach For This Useful Post:

Democratic Warrior Crazy Guggenheim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 2,992 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BBL Coach Click here to enlarge
    I'm not big on conspiracy theories, especially given that Comey is a Democrat appointee. But this is just a little too suspicious even for me. Why is all this now being brought up just days before the election. Something's messed up.
    Welcome aboard!
    I shall quench my thirst with the blood of my enemies!

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a manís enemies will be those of his own household."

Matthew 10:34 - 10:36

Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard BBL Coach!
    "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    -John Kenneth Galbraith

Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 Times in 5,038 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BBL COach, welcome to DW! :¨)

U.S. Attorney appointed by Republican President, confiremd as FBI directorby a Republican-majority in the Senate.

What is messed up? Perhaps a group of FBI agents in NYC working wioth ex-FBI men and Rudy Guliani to impact the election, working to defeat Hillary because they hate her for reasons;
    1. As a Senator, Hillary condemnned the killing of two citizens
    2. Hillary beat Guliani in the New York race for U.S. Senate.

There is an FBI clic in New York City involviong existing agents, the former Assistant FBI Director in New York City, Guliani, and Trump.

All In With Chris Hayes reported this on his show this evening. Very convincing!
    Click here to enlarge